FAMILY TALK: Screw Work (and school); it’s time for family EdVenture
Screw work (and school)!
Two years ago we decided to escape the rut of everyday life: working too hard and not spending enough time together doing the things we all enjoyed. So we hit the road in search of education, adventure and a life that values doing more than having – and we haven’t looked back since.
During this talk we will offer insights and advice to others based on our experiences (and mistakes), and whilst doing so cover some of the following themes:
- How to focus more on the 5 to 9, not the 9 to 5 and enjoy more fulfilment
- Why kids really need to get out more
- disposable time is the most valuable of commodities (so spend it wisely)
- If you live for the weekends, then you at least should make them worth living for
- How to have mini BIG adventures and reach new heights (often literally)
Come and join us, ask questions, and find out how a brave decision to live differently has opened lots of doors and presented exciting opportunities that we never could have expected.
Our family motto is that ‘Adventure is out there; you just have to go and find it.’
Why? Well, life’s too short not to… isn’t it?
** freebies and spot give-aways… plus the odd free book!